Thursday 4 April 2013

Awful Person

Hi Guys,

It's been so long, I know *sigh*. I find it really hard writing blogs and as much as I love doing it, I always give up. But I'm back and I'm ready.
So, what's happened while I've been gone?
Well, I had a mental breakdown during the cold cold months of December and I turned into what I can only describe as a recluse. I literally did nothing and was in one of the darkest points of my life. Looking back on it now, this was just a case of the Winter Blues, but as I live in Britain the rainiest place in Europe, I think the Winter Blues kind of extended to Spring Blues. The weather here is AWFUL even now in April. Grey and rainy and snowy and cold and wet. It's horrible.
But I'm happier now and it looks like it'll be positively boiling this weekend with highs of 9 degrees celsius(!)

Anyway, I have a few beauty reviews coming up on the blog which I am sure you will enjoy!

Sincere apologies for the lack of posting, I hope you will all forgive me!

Adios amigos
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment